Alejandro Suárez Sánchez-Ocaña. Entrepreneur and private investor sector Internet and New Technologies.
This text is the last article published recently in the Business Journal. If you want you can download the full gallery by clicking pdf to chemical
The situation in Egypt, and the consequences that will surely bring, drink all media, both in print and broadcasting. Also, people from the world of entertainment and cinema have expressed their opinion and their position on important social change facing the country.
One of them was the singer D avid Bisbal, who through his Twitter account made a controversial comment about it has brought a setback to Almeria. The singer released a message on Twitter that it is true that was unfortunate, but that at another time would have gone unnoticed had it not been exposed in a social network. The comment in question was "never have seen the pyramids of Egypt so little traffic, hopefully soon end the revolt." Since that time, the rain of answers on this sentence in the network was relentless to the point of turning hashtag # turismobisbal, in trending topic on Twitter. The mockery of the controversial comments of Bisbal left messages like, "I'm unable to go to London, I'm told that only accept Pounds, and I'm Aquarius!" Or "" Joer, three hours and can not find the Mediamark Tights for my girlfriend. "
Embarrassment happened to know the Almeria mocked led him to break with his friendly image and replace the phrase on Egypt commented that perhaps the other was not very successful, but is understandable: "The insult is all you have left, and also much free time. "
The fact that David Bisbal has on Twitter is frequently used to inform their followers about the tours, interviews and everything related to the work of the artist. However, the singer missed that Twitter is poised to become a means of mass communication and with over a million followers worldwide information spreads instantly to hundreds of thousands of people, not just Control. The place as a means of communication in today's social network is often underestimated by their own users perceive only the positive. As it happened to some famous people like Arturo Perez Reverte, can even cause a diffusion much larger than the TV itself, although
This review of the singer, has been issued by other media, not the artist had gotten angry because it had not been disclosed, nor had given way to be able to interact with the singer himself by mockery. In this case, the comments in the network have achieved what neither the press has ever heart: take the least kind of artist.
This is one of the peculiarities of social networks is what has become essential: the public response is immediate and the ability to spread is huge. Anyway, and to console Bisbal, # turismobisbal not last forever. It only remains withstand the downpour.
This text is an article published in The Corporate Dossier and can be read in pdf here
We are in a new and changing scenario in the world of communication. Internet and social tools like Twitter, we open a new window in which each user can be in itself a mass medium, even with international outreach capacity and can bind in his personal crusade to thousands of people around .
Of course not everyone can develop that capability, or at least not all can do it with such force that overcomes borders. But really relevant cases this is possible, and before or repressive totalitarian systems is a concern for governments than before through control of the mass media - were able to maintain control over their systems opaque, something already not possible.
Political activism makes its way through social media, and so we have begun to live viral cases where few users put in check entire governments. For a totalitarian state to control the fact few media and disseminate information, can be a simple task. Monitor, control and ultimately censor tens of thousands of personal messages is a task simply impossible. The new social tools increase the capacity and freedom of communication.
The use of Twitter in the past year in Moldova marked a turning point. Between 10,000 and 15,000 young people used the tool to organize and protest against the communist government. Twitter no longer a communication channel of small collectives to become a global media in real time from thousands of people organizing and overcoming national barriers. And most amazing, the whole revolt started from a single person: a young woman of 25, who organized their messages to thousands of people around.
But other cases show that Twitter can be a means of social upheaval, from Iran to the riots organized at the last G20 summit in London. Twitter is starting to show as the great mass medium that can give public speaker, clear, and especially in real time to any type of activism. A few years ago, Pepsi decided to launch an advertising campaign in the United States on a new diet soda called Pepsi Max. Your advertising agency decided to focus the outreach campaign with a series of ads unfortunate, and pretending to be funny, in which calories are committing suicide in various ways to show that the new drink was devoid of them.
The reaction was immediate when a user through Twitter, whose brother committed suicide, led a revolt that eventually became massive against the mark, and ended not only with the immediate withdrawal of the campaign but also with changing advertising agency for future campaigns. According to different studies conducted in early 2011, from the first day of December until the 28th of the same month,
Twitter social network was used to welcome the holidays with more than 80%, which gives us a true measure of how the current landscape is changing. In short, Twitter is not just a speaker, and is an amplifier that can get thousands of people join your voice in real time to your own, and make it run in the most effective way possible, from person to person, friend a friend in a few seconds. mouth is the mouth of the XXI century.
This text is an article published in The World of Venezuela and can be read in pdf here
In recent days, the issue of neutrality is talking LARED many specialists in the field. But the funny thing is that it also has been a central theme in discussion forums and social networks like Twitter or Facebook, where ordinary citizens have wanted to express their opinions. The latter does not seem to be sitting too well with the political, especially to some. Last November, in my country (Spain), the Senate rejected an amendment by one of the political parties to ensure net neutrality.
Shortly before this decision, Internet users and Internet experts loudly expressed his total disagreement with the possibility of freedom in the network is constrained by the operators see Internet. Soon got used to the good, and when Internet freedom is imperiled panicking in the global network. The pilgrim argument defending politicians to end neutrality is a need to set a limit to the content managers.
But putting barriers to something that was born without them, imposing a business model through a service control, no doubt as a result will bring the possibility for operators to harm competition.
Ultimately, it is the ultimate aim pursued and is what it is. Moreover, the Senate claimed the existence of "interference slates degraded image and the work done by the Senate months ago." With these "external interference" referred to the number of messages sent via social networks expressing opinions asking ensuring net neutrality. Rate of external interference to the views of the millions of Internet users, ie citizens, I think the less nonsense by these organisms.
Confusing people's opinion maneuvers orchestrated by who knows who makes us understand what we are hands and who our leaders. The view expressed by the citizens is a right that can be exercised when he pleases, the problem is how to give it to them the political party in power. And now you can make a more direct way to travésde social networks.
The problem is that the message has a range of propagation they do not want anything, and that, trying to keep quiet as they can. The inconsistency and lack of information about the extent many political forums and social networks is evident, due more to fear the reach of children, than the content itself. I do not know the reaction will enmi country soon in this regard will relocate possibly outlandish claims and the debate will be cause for mockery and derision on the network.
What is clear is that net neutrality will be under discussion in the coming days, and I'm sure you'll hear the cries of the Internet, even higher and relentless. And while awaiting a final decision, for now we have to stay with little guarantee net neutrality.
This text is an article published by the Corporate Dossier and can be read in pdf here.
During this year, the social network Twitter has dramatically increased its number of users. Currently 175 million people use this network to communicate, if it is true that Facebook continues to be a favorite among surfers. Twitter, despite some glitches suffered this year, continues its growth in the network so slow, but safe.
Given this growth, Google might be planning to buy social network. After his failure in the launch of its social network, Orkut, internet giant could expect to pay the amount of 5,000 million for this purchase. And the company's Mountain View too well not tolerate competition in the network and, as happened at the time with Microsoft, Facebook stands up to taking all possible actions within its power to curb its growth and popularity.
But this war of contacts does not stop there, because the response of Gmail has been hanging up a sign addressed to the user in asking are you super sure you want to import your contact information with your friends to a service you will not leave them out? The user what matters is the good service rendered and before such outrage should have the option to answer "I am extremely confident that this is absurd. Leave me alone. "
Facebook has 500 million users and has come to stand as the most visited page, above even the Internet giant. Google, using its standard practice with competitors when he sees danger its predominant position in the network, leaves her friendly face, that to which we are accustomed, lays aside his 'Dont be evil' and puts all media which has to remain the only and the best.
If true buying Twitter, Google failure that obtained with the launch of its social network to market would be eliminated at a stroke and, incidentally, makes it clear who's the boss in a Facebook network. On the other hand, would leave for Twitter background that is currently on the market of social networking. Finally carried out this purchase would certainly be a beneficial act for both companies and we know that Google puts the eye where ...
This text is an article published in El Diario Levante and can be read here
A few days ago, the popular American clothing brand "Gap" decided to change its logo in order to add a touch of sophistication to the firm, changing the shape of the letters and the background color. This change was announced on the website of the brand and on the page that the firm has in Facebook, which has over 725,000 fans and received 1080 comments contrary to this measure. In Twitter did pretty much the same and was discussed for a long time.
Given this unprecedented protest campaign, the brand invited its fans to submit new proposals for logo designs, together, to get a better picture. But these were very clear what they wanted the old logo, which has been in the canopies of the stores and in the stock over 20 years. Finally, after a week of frenzied debate in the network, the company turned to the classic version of its logo, but not before promising his fans that next steps would learn from their mistakes.
All these reactions do suspect that it is a marketing campaign orchestrated by the company itself. If so, we should congratulate him the inventor of such a strategy, since the brand has been the talk of thousands of people in a matter of a week.
Such is the power exercised by social networks immediacy in issuing opinions that are able to make a clothing company rectifies a decision that involves a re-branding and investment in innovation to the brand itself. If all the views expressed through the network, about a product or a brand is taken into account in this measure by managers and entrepreneurs would be facing a new form of market control from the hands of the user. In continue, the demand for a product by the consumer will not be known by the sales volume of this, but by the number of comments received through the network, even before it on the market. And that's a problem.
The network users project their desire to convert their favorite brands in a good property, revolting to them when making decisions and taking advantage of existing innovative rein in the use of comments. The mark must be accepted by the user as it is a service or product that offers a company that is owned by others, not the user.
Social networks should be a tool, a support for brands, targeted assistance to improve the product, but not an obligation, it would mean a total loss of brand identity.
Until now, companies have used social media as advertising system, an immediate exchange of information between user and company, very useful for both, but had not considered the possibility that there was another side to the coin.These are days to consider reviewing plans and resolutions for the coming year.'s Cold, rain, birds sing and gurus rise. Gurus?? Yes, gurus. With each and every one of the letters, to everywhere under stones, total, do not suffer the crisis, being a guru is comfortable and nothing is free. Courtesy of @ albertoartero received yesterday this link the less fun, talking about playing all kinds of internet gurus which rabbits. In a study of Twitter has grown from about 4,500 in May 2009 to about 16,000 curious history. Internet gurus, social media gurus, of the viral, digital marketing, even those who consider themselves "ninjas" and the "social media ninja s" (These must be to God!; Favorites! ). Must be the strike that has given so much free time to the collective mind, but there's nothing more frustrating than to see someone autoconsiderá guru without having any idea what he's talking, as indeed it is obvious that you are the real guru always you and not that mindundi Speaking more or less seriously, has coincided with fashion guru to be something, no matter what, with the publication of the list of the most "powerful" Internet. I have not read and leaving some friends, and I understand it's nice out in these lists, I do not criticize or least. I obviously do not go out among other things because I have not tied with anyone, but I think putting myself in the shoes of those who leave should be a nice experience, because someone has valued. Where I think they have not done any favors by using labels is radical, offensive to the rest of humanity, "the powerful" or months "masters", that leaves his followers and the rest of humanity in a bad place. They are spectacular headlines, newspaper, which I really do not do any favors to the people you mentioned, without eating or drinking that seem to have been a label that most likely do not want to even care. So start the year, fun watching these things and wondering if ask me a quarter and half of the 16,000 guru there listed on twitter for Reyes. To me, the term I like, and I believe in truth and defend if there is "influential". The person who is a guru autoconsidera something, I think that besides not having grandmother, is very unwise. That in itself denotes not understand anything, and be intellectually arrogant, possibly a bully. I do not think anything gurus in Spain, which is the market I know best. If you think there are people, whether they are entrepreneurs, bloggers, teachers or medium pensioners, who are able to make you think, and even disagreeing with what they say that's the key. For me these are "influential", but that does not mean they are prescribers, indeed are those who stimulate me some ideas and thoughts, even opposite to theirs, you are reading maybe I would not have arisen. I have my list, and I like to follow and read what they have in their heads despite disagreeing, I would mention for example the more I read that Carlos Blanco , Julio Alonso , Jesus Encinar , Enrique Dans ... make me think and that paramilitaries I have a lot of value, are a stimulus, but that does not mean I go to buy a television brand that they like. With some many times do not think alike, but no matter, they are people who have the ability to put things in my mental agenda, to encourage me and make me think about issues that I had in mind. A few things affect me say, fill my agenda of ideas and thoughts. Recently Joshua Novick spoke of humility , and right into a nice reflection on what this sector is the lack of modesty and sometimes look to other side of the sidewalk thinking they are outdated and that we who are in the right place, the rest will disappear, we will be us who know, that we were right, the champions ... gurus? ... I think it's a reflection very complementary to these lines and nice to read. I will not mention who, but in the first week of December I remember a meal with a bank in Madrid. At one point, upon arrival, one of my partners who already knew, he introduced me to his companion as his "internet guru". Do not blink, you just looked perplexed to find that he accepted willingly and nodded to the epithet, "Shit, I thought, today as a dauber". Coincidence or not, I was right. What I mean by this is that if someone believes a guru, says little of himself and is not doing you any favors - quite the opposite, is putting a crumb more for you to believe what you are not and greatest They Fall!. If you would consider yourself self, big guy then you should consider that you have a problem and you need a good dose of humility. Persons smartest and most successful I've ever met in life have always listened to others knowing more than they never would have believed and, as a rule, have always considered themselves as mere apprentices, even though no one was objectively knowledgeable in your field who might make shade. Maybe now sell more be a guru or a ninja thing. But quite possibly be more real if you just are who you are, a person. That's what they should think some companies that are not only considered the center of the world, so are in a way, but also "used" literally people to do their own work. Gmail is currently the best service webmail, no doubt. As demonstrated in one year and little could crush a service like Hotmail hitherto undisputed leader in the industry and 10 years ahead. How? With a free product, differential and without limitations. Just great. But is that all?. The reality is no. All this has been accompanied by a marketing campaign to almost zero cost, which through a cleverly perverse invitation system, users were directed to make the marketing work that corresponded to Google's marketing department and / or various external agencies and would have cost a lot of money. Yes, if you sent Gmail invitations everywhere, you were an evangelist, a small cog in a book marketing plan (invitation, need, value, virality, distributors ... until bills auctions on eBay and the like to provide a value even economic, all perfectly measured) ... then I think you can even put on your CV that "worked" for Google. But of course, they do not get paid and do not know you, and despite that, possibly delighted you did. Now with Google Wave history repeats. If not try it you're nobody. Invite If you are "cool". In Mountain View Palo Alto possibly throw a few laughs watching the work of marketing and the introduction of a new product is made by using the user itself happy-as-a-worm and virus evangelist made in Googlelandia doctrine. I do not feel strength to criticize, is smart and they do very well. Addition products are indisputable. Congratulations to Google, which has succeeded in giving a new twist to the concept Apple: "Evangelization in my name, we are cool", now, would be something like "Evangelize in my name, and your works happily for me, we're cool" The user is free to devote their efforts to whatever. Yet there are movements that I look in bewilderment, I'm sure there would never be a business in Spain for the Spanish collaborate well, an active and happy over. Does anyone imagine users participating actively, energetically and constructively in the product launch of telephone?. Beyond that festive philosophical thought is beside, there are two "Google wanna be", Facebook and Twitter. Facebook launched a campaign in his day for users translate its interface. I find it shameful, is another step up. Facebook, which I think is a fabulous social network, they said was valued at 10,000 million dollars. ¿? (Laughs). Worth what it's worth, the reality is that a Russian investment group makes few dates in the company injected $ 250 million for minimal involvement. Is it lawful for a company with such financial capacity, take advantage of the goodwill and willingness of users to avoid paying their translations and hire skilled people to do?. It seems to me an abuse; collaborated with Dmoz and Wikipedia, nonprofit projects, but work for free as a volunteer in a private company like Google and Twitter?. Does being a killer-aplication justifies people can use to your advantage? And these are until you get back to the office boy, Twitter users also intended to translate the interface with a kind of emotional blackmail cutrillo: do you want it in your language?, Well you translate it. I see sad again. I am not suspected of involvement. These services, many of them without defined economic model, living in expectation of being able to capitalize on the number of users who use these tools. Sounds good, is a business model more. But besides that I used to live, trying to work for free for you, and save costs, I find use people. And by the way, my feeling is that Twitter and Facebook have a long way to go to get the image of Google or Apple. These attempts to use fans and not assume service costs, always find who the run, but I'm afraid not acosta to keep intact their corporate image. Last week was published in 5 Days "Twitter for the latest dialogue with citizens" a report by Patricia Rubio because of the appearance of the twitter account @ desdelamoncloa In the interview I asked my oopinión, which in principle is positive towards the gesture and Government Presidency utility to open a twitter account and also participates rightly Marc Cortez. If you did not have chance to read it, you can download the pdf here: Twitter for the latest dialogue with citizens
- You rent it for whatever! And I give you a massage! (Seen in San Sebastian de los Reyes) http://twitpic.com/bkq86 #
- Chinitas nonstop screaming in my ear ... If I say something you call me racist ... Or worse yet is perhaps a ninja and I fostie #
- Drops a legend: the moon does not influence the psychological state http://tinyurl.com/ls6c8q #
- @ epaDesign ahhhh and are worse or better? shit, and as it is not Japanese? epaDesign in reply to #
- Tremendous: girl dies 12 years after being stabbed in Madrid http://tinyurl.com/m8296m #
- Cool ad on Google for "iphone" and "android": HTC Hero with Android ™: "be glad you do not have an iPhone" #
- Shame Movistar. Pagan adwords for "iphone", clickas interested and go to a page that does not exist: http://tinyurl.com/l63cah #
- Megan Fox does not want to be just a Bond girl http://tinyurl.com/l43gaf / / Blasphemous! A Bond girl is never "simple" is a biggie! #
- Passing a wonderful evening in good company #
- In taking the penultimate Gasset75 #
- Hummer limousine .... 10 meters long ... Just need to buy this thing for a special events company prepare #
- @ javiergracia amazing picture as the object has shattered helmet and head ... in reply to javiergracia #
- RT @ petezin: Watch out for this ... http://bit.ly/C6705 #
- @ javiergracia q hopefully the sequels are not serious, but look bad in reply to javiergracia #
- RT @ luigivolatile: do you know where are the emails that nobody reads? to limbox. #
- @ sebasmuriel reading now??? You're not a person ..., you are a bot! in reply to sebasmuriel #
- RT @ Sniper: Did you know that 14 years is considered an adult in the Middle Ages? ... As I do not know if we are making progress. #
- I'm drinking agüita Moma http://twitpic.com/bn9ag #
- Phrase of the day July 26: "Money is a good servant but a bad master." (Lord Byron) #
- RT @ qtorb: "The Internet is changing society, but with the TV you change governments" (E.López) http://tinyurl.com/ncb5wz #
- @ niawnh maaaaal ... Poor people in reply to niawnh #
- I got up so late years. Go #
- Video of the funniest death scenes film http://bit.ly/yJcTM #
- @ niawnh and queeeeee? in reply to niawnh #
- Enjoying Z Mazingez think what would make his head the other Z ... ZP ... that cross God #
- telephony announcement: http://bit.ly/Sb8eZ #
- The CNN Network +. We left talking about IAIA @ yagoarbeloa @ jnovick @ angelmaria and myself @ alejandrosuarez http://tinyurl.com/la4zuz #
- Phrase of the day July 25: "The moral is the hygiene of the soul." #
- The paper press makeup like never OJD data to conceal its losses http://tinyurl.com/mw2uzt #
- I will spend part of the morning in Ikea: God help me!! #
- RT @ LaCasadePasaron Ibarra, the most influent Extremadura and Spanish Botin the second most influential economic news #
- Rt @ elqudsi Explorer had 8 tabs open and one read: "Google Anal ..." I thought, "I know, that's all he had to Google k" #
- @ fdelpozo According to Alexa not nobody, is the search engine Keteke in reply to fdelpozo #
- @ didaclee yooo?? But if I had you in my top10. I did not influence or my daughter about where I eat it ... and nothing! didaclee in reply to #
- @ tallerseo that envy! tallerseo in reply to #
- Robots unemployed in Japan (these are not paid) http://tinyurl.com/ntplq9 #
- Going to Ikea to close shop coñazo #
- Great ad: kawasaki ninja http://bit.ly/10t4hW #
- RT @ fencinar: q thought the boom was permanent and temporary proved q now think the crisis will be temporary as permanent points #
- Curious, Video with subliminal messages http://bit.ly/XX7Nl #
- Opposite AIKEA (horror!) in Vips (horror) #
- Someone sees cycling on TV? I get the impression that few from Indurain #
- Will ban @ google Adsense to @ elmundo for things like this?? (Nice picture by the way) http://tinyurl.com/muajjy ... Double standards #
- @ jplanas may well be in reply to jplanas #
- @ elenaenriquez halaaaa if I was a little guy ... then there was only the 1 and 2! elenaenriquez in reply to #
- Congratulations today to Josep Maria AYALA new president of ICO, but here there is 100 days of grace: from tomorrow I'll start putting cane #
- Final Hearing OT last year (with @ ristomejide) 4,284,000 (34.4%) this year without Risto, 2,268,000 (19.0%) Does anyone surprised? #
- @ ahurtadobueno if you check google for that service live ... if you're @ elmundo in reply to ahurtadobueno #
- @ merewm all previous programs, without being the final exceeded 22% share, never a final OT fell 20%, used to be 4-6Mll in reply to merewm #
- Open the Facebook group of the Foundation @ fundacionas http://bit.ly/dTbqn #
- rt @ earcos a favor, retwitteen this direction and come chat with us! http://bit.ly/jOB2y #
- Joe, I can not help it, I have mania ... Fernando Alonso: Fernando Alonso: "I want to win the Tour '(via @ elmundo) http://tinyurl.com/lb8nqc #
- @ guiadeconcursos because I no longer follow my tb please in reply to guiadeconcursos #
- Subscribe!: Rt @ javiergracia Fujifilm launches camera that takes pictures in 3D: http://bit.ly/jF3bf (I want to see a picture ...) #
- Viendo la Red en Cnn plus donde en minutos salimos @ angelmaria @ jnovick @ yagoarbeloa y un servidor #
- Creo q es la hora de apagar… #
- RT @ fanultra: [EXTRA] The 10 Commandments of the Law of Twitter. Required reading http://twitpic.com/bdq2h #
- RT @ Natarian: "It is considered a gangbang when eight boys over a girl." Ah, okay. Nothing. And 7 that are? A meeting between friends? #
- Those who have an iPhone strapped to know if we offer Telefónica somehow upgrade to 3G S terminal or to give us? #
- RT @ fanultra: In Bogota will be the 8th Annual Premios MTV Latinoamerica http://twitpic.com/bea2o #
- Zp anoche a los empresarios: “te recuerdo que soy el presidente del Gobierno” #
- Privalia 20Mill bill in Spain in the first half. Go like a rocket!! #
- Frase del dia 24 Jul: “No aconsejes a nadie que se case ni que vaya a la guerra.” (Oscar Wilde) #
- RT @ currodelapyme: RT @ daniseuba More Mobile allow free access to Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and Messenger http://tinyurl.com/mrtt5l #
- RT @hoyenmadrid: A las 12:30 hablaremos con @ alejandrosuarez sobre @ fundacionas http://tinyurl.com/oyenos #
- One of three newly unemployed ccada is self #
- @ TxominDD truth is in reply to TxominDD #
- A punto de entrar en Onda madrid #
- solo para frikis: Superman Indio http://bit.ly/QbfJj #
- Buscando alguna tienda especializada en accesorios iphone para unas colaboraciones con un blog nuestro #
- @ lolalmazan if some cracks! lolalmazan in reply to #
- @ enekoknorr it could be great need a partner to do the little things and promotions ... in reply to enekoknorr #
- Comiendo en casa nemrsio con Maximo y el Dr. Lao #
- Phrase of the day July 23: "If money does not give you happiness ... Give it back, so bastard!. #
- pero hombre si hay un incendio… que queremos? // Quejas en Madrid y Barcelona por la suspensión del AVE http://bit.ly/940Kw #
- @ niawnh Son 2 chicas y un chico. Creo que me quedaré 1, otro creo que alguien se ainma x aqui.. .pero me falta por colocar otro in reply to niawnh #
- Las empresas españolas envían más correo basura con la crisis . Via (@elpais) #
- Survey: "the Spanish value their body with 5.77. Those with 6.3 + Madrid. less Cantabria and Catalonia with 5 http://tinyurl.com/mx2rjj #
- A Valdelagua en taxi … Me sopla 40 o 50 eur fijo desde Madrid #
- @ Miripi un 7?? Joder yo no me pongo ni un 5 estoy en horas bajas! in reply to Miripi #
- @ Remo_ o ambos!! in reply to Remo_ #
- Que bien me cae esta chica; RT @TurismoMadrid: Otra plata para Mengual. Congratulations! #
- RT @Carlos_Arias: RT @PandaComunica: La mitad de los jóvenes ha compartido información personal con desconocidos http://tr.im/tEEx #
- Flipo; RT @ PabloHerreros: Impressive business model: if you put € 9,000, you will be speakers at a training day. #
- El taxista babea esta en su Skoda haciendo la carrera de su vida. Una fotito …. http://twitpic.com/bbck3 #
- @ PabloHerreros if tremendous .... in reply to PabloHerreros #
- "Closet portable charger" or the spam I have luck, I get useless!! #
- RT @ juanchivales: Dear followers with Twitter porn photos. Do not want to see videos of Britney fucking. Thank you very much anyway ... #
- Effort, work, sacrifice ... and break for Arroz a banda #
- meneamelooo que necesitamos un empujoncito -> http://tinyurl.com/kwzrm2 #
- El post de hoy sobre Publicidad Online esta en la home de http://www.meneame.net !! #
- @ Uriondo for 3,000 suits have no budget. Oil is a good friend, you will like in reply to Uriondo #
- kindle en @ elpais tengo el kindle2 y debo ser imbecil pero no consigo ni conectarlo a la ADSL, ya tengo excusa para probar de nuevo #
- RT @ mariarosadiez: RT @ congresoweb RENFE working with Congress to Webmasters, offering a 30% discount to all attending #
- los ha abandonado su madre en casa … Dando “biberones” de leche en jeringuillas. Anyone want one in 1 month? http://twitpic.com/b4l8d #
- Great TV: "Every divorce in a marriage always starts" #
- Phrase of the day July 22: It would be very happy if I could say how far I am. "(Horace) #
- The notary without breakfast #
- @ sebasmuriel mp3 de su intervención la semana pasada en Hora Marketing de Cope http://www.alejandrosuarez.es #
- In Madrid lifetime sites have not withstood the pull http://twitpic.com/b76pq #
- Great advert for learning English! http://bit.ly/uv4hD #
- Video: Matrix errors (in English) http://bit.ly/bzBXo #
The blog of Alejandro Suarez.